Monday, May 18, 2009

I Heart Faces: My Favorite Face Photo

The category this week is "My Favorite Face Photo." I love the photograph below because it is me and my baby girl. I took it in the mirror on Saturday when we were playing together. Her happy, chubby little face is one of my favorites.





I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites.

5 comments:

Jewel said...

Haha :) What a sweet shot! I love photos like this where it's not posed, but just captures a great moment.

Unknown said...

What a fun mommy and daughter moment! Great reflection shot

Erica said...

what a sweet moment you captured!

Unknown said...

Ahhh... this is really sweet! Great shot!

Melanie said...

What a special moment. Wonderful stuff