Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Few Steps Back

Before we left for Missouri Uncle Drew came over and we celebrated Christmas with him. We opened gifts from Grandma Judy and Grandpa Steve, we all had a great time!

_DSC0015
I think I almost blinded Ellie with my flash. Sorry honey!

_DSC0017
Ellie opening a present from Uncle Drew.

_DSC0023
Chris helping Meggie with the block Uncle Drew got her.

_DSC0024
Ellie was so excited to get a Barbie from Grandma and Grandpa. It has been her constant companion since!

_DSC0036
Meggie playing with Ellie's Winnie The Pooh computer.

_DSC0043
The girls helping Daddy open the big package from Grandma and Grandpa.

_DSC0044
Daddy and the girls getting ready to assemble Meggie's new door!_DSC0046
I had one present under the tree that I was not expecting. Chris got me an external hard drive for all of my RAW file images. Thanks babe!

_DSC0059
Meggie playing with the NERF darts while Chris put her door together.

_DSC0060
The door is almost done!

_DSC0061

Ellie making good use of the box the play door came in.

Thanks for all of the great gifts Grandma Judy and Grandpa Steve! They were all great!

No comments: