Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ellie the Photog Part 2!

In college I bought myself a 1.3 mega pixel camera for $249. I figure that was about seven years ago. The camera is still alive and well despite being dropped, kicked, sat on, etc. I have moved to on bigger (and much more expensive) photography equipment and Miss Ellie has taken possession of my old camera.

 DSC_0020.edit1

She doesn't really get how to look at the LCD screen and take a picture. So, she puts the viewfinder up to her eye and snaps away.

DSC_0021.edit1

She likes to look at the picture right after she has taken it.

DSC_0022.edit1

She looks at Chris and me and says, "Say cheese."

DSC_0025.edit1

Photog in motion!

IMG_2702

Ellie Masterpiece #1- Little hand shake going on

IMG_2730

Obligatory up-the-nose shot

IMG_2731

Ellie's sad face self portrait.

No comments: