Monday, February 25, 2008

Where have we been?

I have been trying to post pictures for the past week. But, whenever I would sit down to do it Ellie would need water or Baby Megs would need to be fed. What busy life with two girls!

Ellie has been having more problems with her breathing. She started wheezing again on Sunday so we were using the inhaler all day. The albuterol is great at getting rid of the wheezing but it keeps her up all night! She was up until 11:30 last night and it is now 10:30 and she is still going strong! Chris and I are both sick so I am not sure how we are going to swing this...but we always manage to make it through.

Here are some cute pictures from the past week or so. Our girls are so darn cute!

 

DSC_0063.edit1 

Baby Megs on Mommy and Daddy's bed, it is one of her favorite places!

DSC_0095.edit

DSC_0105.edit1

More Baby Megs relaxing on the bed, she is so sweet to cuddle with!

DSC_0004.edit1

DSC_0001.edit2

Ellie and Daddy cuddling on the couch. We do a lot of cuddling around here!

DSC_0034.edit1

Daddy and his girls

DSC_0012.edit1

Ellie and Megs playing on Megan's mat

DSC_0083.edit1

Ellie playing with the clean down comforter (it wasn't clean for long)!

DSC_0003.edit1

Ellie growling at Mommy....hmmm...that's not very nice!

2 comments:

Bailey Mohr said...

What kind of camera and lenses do you shoot with? Your pictures are gorgeous!!!

Marti said...

I have a Nikon D40. I use a Nikkor 50mm/1.8 lens. I open the aperture up to 1.8 so I can shoot without the flash.I put it on aperture priority mode. I am only starting to get into the photography thing, but it has been fun so far! The kids make good subjects!