Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sweet Sisters

The girls are both doing well. Megs is starting to sleep more at night. Both girls are asleep right now...woohoo!

I am still trying to get a good picture for a New Year's Card. Here are some of the rejects (but they are still funny...and really cute!)

Chris is going out of town Monday for three days. I am kind of nervous about being alone with the two girls...but I guess it will be time for me to rise to the occasion! Isn't that what moms do?

DSC_0041

Ellie is really sweet and caring with Megs.

DSC_0070

Ellie is saying, "It's OK, baby, Mama's here" and patting her chest.

DSC_0082

But, then her patience runs out and she starts crying right along with Megs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, the two of them crying is priceless!!! Such beautiful girls!! I hope all is well :)

Melissa from Chicago

heather said...

As far as rising to the occasion (hard times). Moms are just as likely to cry and whine and eat icecream just to survive. Just my personal experience. But I'm sure you did great! :)