Thursday, December 27, 2007

Not So Merry Christmas...

On Christmas Day Baby Megs managed to work up quite a little fever. We talked to her pediatrician and we were told to head to the local ER. Because she is so little they decided to admit her for a couple of days. She was fairly miserable for about 36 hours then started to perk up. We got home this evening and are taking it easy. While Chris and I were at the hospital with Megs Ellie started throwing up at Mimi and Papa's house and I got pink eye. The pediatricians took pity on me and gave me a prescription for eye drops. Here is Baby Megs with an IV in her head...

DSC_0005

 DSC_0007

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hadn't checked your blog for a while--didn't realize you were running to the hospital so much. Hope everyone is getting some rest and getting well. I lost my voice on Christmas Day and still haven't got it back completely. Pictures of everyone are great except none of Papa Doug.